Rail, Air & Sea Ports
Zoom ahead with technology
Millions of passengers, employees and cargo travel through massive transportation facilities every day. Keeping people secured while finding the right balance between public and restricted areas is a daunting task. That’s where we step in. iSolus’ effective response tools help operators quickly address incidents before they escalate into costly evacuations.
Airports - Take off with:
- Strong access control systems that communicate with video management integration cameras around the clock.
- Video management integration cameras for baggage surveillance and security checks that are connected to planes, waiting areas and all other strategic locations.
- Boom barriers with customized lengths and closing time
- Tripod turnstiles with semi-automatic (for emergencies) and automatic drop arms.
Trains - You’re on track with:
- Video surveillance around the train and its stations for comprehensive and accurate analytics
- Access control systems that are prepared for emergency evacuations
Seaports - Dive in with:
- An access control system that is prepared for emergencies and is plugged into your video surveillance feed
- Turnstiles and pedestrian barriers to restrict physical access
- A visitor and parking management system that integrates with your access control arrangement